16 June 2010

~HuggyBear's New BFF

The other day, HuggyBear made a new friend...well a temporary friend anyway!! Brody went to play outside and discovered HuggyBear playing with a snake! He rushed in to tell me that there was a snake in the backyard and that Huggy was playin' with it! At first I thought he was just telling me "stories" because the day before, JC was teasing him about snakes in Papa & Oma's field; Sure enough though, I go peek out the back door, and there she was playing with it...playing quite rough! She was biting it throwing it up in the air and thrashing it around! I was able to snap a few pics of her and her new BFF before she killed it!!

After she destroyed her buddy, I picked it up with a rake and hanged it off the fence so JC could see it! I quess it was just a garden snake, but I'm so thankful Huggy found it before Brody stumbled onto it and bit him...Eek!! In the last pic you can see Huggy's fur snagged on it's fangs! Good thing Huggy is so fluffy, it couldn't bite past her fur, lol!

No comments: